ZLINE Appliance Package - 36" Kitchen Package with Black Stainless Steel Refrigeration, Dual Fuel Range and Microwave Drawer - 4KPR-RABRH36-MW
Are you looking for a kitchen appliance package for your home layout?
If so, our ZLINE Appliance Package - 36" Kitchen Package with Black Stainless Steel Refrigeration, Dual Fuel Range and Microwave Drawer - 4KPR-RABRH36-MW is perfect for you!
Our appliance package by Zline Kitchen Appliances is great for your kitchen remodeling and is a fan favorite.
Available for your kitchen remodel or build. Custom packages are available. Give us a call at the number down below to build your own appliance package.
- ZLINE 36 in. Counter Depth Refrigerator Shadow Stainless Steel Built-In French Door (RFM-36)
- ZLINE 36" Professional Black Stainless Gas Burner And Electric Oven Range - RAB-36
- ZLINE Wall Mount Range Hood in Black Stainless Steel - BSKBN-24
- ZLINE 24" 1.2 cu. ft. Built-in Microwave Drawer in Stainless Steel - MWD-1
FEATURES (Refrigerator - RFM-36)
- The zline refrigerator is ENERGY STAR certified so that you can save money on energy while maintaining professional performance.
- With a 22.5 cu. ft. capacity fridge and freezer, zline built in refrigerator will have more room for your beverages, wine, etc..
- Adjustable shelving in the zline appliances refrigerator can be rearranged to meet the needs of your family.
- With fingerprint-resistant technology, the 430-grade stainless steel zline fridge will make your kitchen have a clean look.
- Flat door design creates a contemporary look that blends in with your cabinetry.
- 6 LED lights on the top and sides of the refrigerator will illuminate the entire interior.
FEATURES (Range - RAB-36)
- An oven with three layers of glass and aluminum mesh seal that allows for the oven door to stay cool while oven heats
- Dual oven lighting is controlled by switch, which allows for crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking
- Front control knobs with five functionalities
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support full weight of oven door and stop at any place, durable and effective, with a smooth action
- Handcrafted, high quality Italian brass burners to optimize every meal with a powerful, even heat integrated within the cooktop and oven
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Heavy duty Italian made porcelain 1-piece cook top allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue
- 4.6 Cu. ft. of oven space with dual oven lights
- Solid-piece cast iron grill - heavy duty and built to last, extremely durable, with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
FEATURES (Range Hood - BSKBN-24)
- Convertible range hood - this unit can be externally vented or recirculated (ductless) with charcoal filters (not included, model number CF1) to reduce harmful odors
- Easy-to-use push button controls let's you easily control fan speed and lighting
- 400 CFM air flow (highest speed setting) efficiently exhausts large amounts of air away from your cooking area
- ZLINE’s black stainless steel is achieved through a technique called PVD Coating which utilizes a vaporization process to create an atom-bonded, strong ceramic layer in order to achieve its stunning black stainless shine and built-to-last quality
- Ductwork easily connects to the top of the range hood
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
- LED lighting illuminates the cooktop beneath the hood
- Designed to fit standard (circular) ductwork for simple installation
- 3 Year parts warranty
FEATURES (Microwave - MWD-1)
- Effortless open and close door with a touch of a button
- An easily accessible touch screen menu with convenient cooking settings
- Multiple defrost settings
- 1,000 watt cooking power to thoroughly cook or defrost any food
- 11 power levels giving you plenty of cooking options
- Standard 1.2 cubic foot capacity built to fit within your kitchen's cabinetry
Color: Stainless Steel, Black Stainless Steel
INFORMATION & GUIDES: