First Degree Fitness Vortex VX3 FA Rower Machine
Looking for a easy and efficient way to workout at home?
The First Degree Fitness Vortex VX3 FA Rower Machine is designed and engineered by professional rowers and craftsman using only the highest degree of quality components – ensuring complete satisfaction in function, performance, and reliability.
Operating in both forward and reverse direction, the waterrower machine is a high performing upper body ergo where multiple exercise movements apply. Our water rowing machine is very versatile and is great for athletes and rehabiliation professionals.
Don’t miss a stroke with the new Vortex VX3 FA Indoor Rower with patented Fluid Assist! The closest experience you can get to on-water rowing, this water rower machine design has been inspired by the form and movement of professional rowers to achieve optimal rowing simulation.
The indoor rowing machine boasts an industry-first wireless smart handle for instant resistance level change and FDF’s registered Fluid Assist? motorized resistance control.
Once you’ve experienced the waterrower machine's instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke, our fluid innovation will challenge your perception of just how real indoor rowing can feel.
Bundling all your favorite features from the best selling VX-3, together with an industry-first smart handle and Fluid Assist .
The instant catch and consistent resistance of stroke with FDF’s patented fluid innovation, technology will trick your senses into thinking you are propelling a boat through water.
- Motor controlled resistance level
- Wireless change level with Smart Handle or IPM
- 20 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance
- Resistance control buttons for wireless level change
- Deluxe ergonomic design
- Easy to remove protective cover for battery change
- Quick belt release mechanism for easy belt or handle replacement
- Blue poly carbonate VFR tank
- 20 levels of patented variable Fluid Resistance to sustain any challenge
- Built-in Direct Drive System
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM)
- Sensor support
- Fluid Assist® motorized resistance control with easy ‘power-on' function
- USB support
- Displays time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer
- Includes quick start, manual programs, interval training and retention of 6 workouts
- Includes Heart Rate receiver and compatibility with most HR belts
- Height adjustable with advanced heel cradle to support quick release and instant adjustment
- Positioned at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit
- Optional back support
- Extra-long anodized, aluminum seat rails to accommodate the tallest of users
- Concealed transport wheels for ease of movement
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers in concealed channels for cleaner, safer and smoother action
- High quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with deep lacquer finish
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability
- Rubber feet, front and rear, provide the largest contact patch and superior adhesion to smooth floor surfaces
- Steel frame with Argon gas welding in pneumatic, rotating, robotic jigs for exceptional quality and precision
- Single 6V external PSU
- Socket at base of tank support leg
- Easy connect and power-on procedure